Thursday, June 01, 2006

Lately



I was in my basement the other day in the process of turning off my computer when KA-BLAMO! - I was subjected to electric lightning shock through my mouse. It fried my computer, so the insurance is going to cover a new one (that is already on the way).

There's a lot going on in life right now...and not much time to spend on a computer unfortunately. The good thing is, no more myspace for me for the rest of the summer! It's probably one of the best things I've ever done. You should do it too.....before it's too late.

2 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude you haves a blog and that is radness.

also i like this drawing.

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Dan said...

yeah, I found that it was much easier to hire a stick figure artist for my website, because it's free, and because I am that artist

 

Post a Comment

<< Home