Thursday, February 23, 2006

things


  • -I've re-discovered the pure joy that is the game Uno.




  • -I really like apple cider nowadays




  • -Money really doesn't grow on trees




  • -You can get a 100 dollar ticket for going the wrong way down a one way street in Centennial Park at night, even though you have nothing else on your driving record at all.




  • -It's hard to keep up with all of your old friends




  • -There is nothing in the world like a great conversation with a great friend




  • -I need to pray more




  • -Chocolate covered espresso beans and mountain dew make me stay up until the wee hours of the morning the night before midterms




  • -God is still the same as He was and will never change




  • -I'm typing a list when I should be learning how to sew with a new kit I found in the library






The End.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home