Thursday, December 08, 2005

somebody SCREAM!!!!!






It was approximately 4:31 am this morning when I woke up to the sound of screaming.

Needless to say, I was alarmed. The sound, as it turns out, was my roommate having a night terror...I think. Some people have them chronically, but Lance commented that it almost never happens with him, so it may have not been. The thoughts that go through your half-awakened mind when hearing a scream are scary...I thought it might be a monster or maybe that someone was going to just kill me. Lance is a perfectly normal guy too (he's one of my favorite people and...he's single ladies!), so I don't know where this came from (if it indeed was him, still not sure). Possibilities of what Lance was dreaming about: someone broke up with him, he dropped a delicious ice cream treat, or he had more English papers to do.

I told him never to scream like that again just to be safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home